Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Pop-Tastic ! Now that's what I call a Side Project.




Bonky! - Travelling South - M4a.





The first song I uploaded this time is a track I made when I was real bored and found out what j-pop was. I thought I'd try to create a short song using my Rapman 2000. The name of the Band now however is Bonky! It's a zany instrumental.

Da Angli-Cans - Join the Jesus Gang, It's Cool ! - M4a

Secondly, in this post, I named the next project The Marvelous Magical Misty Mountain Band at first and I was intending to make more of this so called J-pop. But never really happened. Although I did end up making a Christian Positive song to make people accept Jesus into their life. This was meant as a weak joke about some corny Christian Bands/Groups I've heard over the years, in which I still have a weird liking for. The only person to hear this was my Friend Sarah Jane. She loves it still and still thinks The Jesus Gang is cool ! :D




The Wiri Kapahaka Club - Uncle Morrie
. M4a.


I don't even remember too much about this next project. It could have been a new program I was trying out. I must have seen or heard Sir Howard Morrison (R.I.P) singing with a Kapahaka group or something weird. Anyways It is called The Wiri Kapahaka Club and the song is called Uncle Morrie. Wiri is a place in Manurewa/Manukau that used to be this wasteland of gause and rock when I gew up. Now it actually has a purpose. There are heaps of business buildings there now and a safe storage place. You may go past this place as you go towards the Auckland Airport heading North.


By the way this song doesn't mean anything as I was making up Maori words for a laugh. Kiaora. Whakarongo te Waiata.


DJ D W DUB feat Tina - Follow Your Dreams - Mp3.

This is a very recent song I have made. My friend show me this girl singing on Youtube. She was so bad I nearly collapsed from the hilarity I endured. I pretty much made a tribute to her as she wrote and sung one of her own songs accapella called Follow Your Dreams. Around the same time I made my own positive stick to your dreams song which I will upload in the near future called Brentosaurus. I just found her full name : Kristina Elizabeth Chen. She is 15-17 or so and is a bit off a special case. Heart Warming & side splitting stuff.

http://www.youtube.com/user/tinaecmusic
visit her Youtube channel it is seriously a crack up and has a weird little scandal behind it.
Tina's Myspace Page. A must see just by her Logo itself. (later I will put up her cover of Brittany Spears' song Gimmie More.
Tina's Lastfm Page


The Huge Dude Experience - I Like the Way You Move It - m4a.


The last song I will post for now is a funny one for me. I was hanging out with EMFH vocalist aaron for a bit and we had the digi 002 with us. We also had a small drum machine. I thought i'd play around with the drum machine and found some pre-loaded songs. I decided to make a song after I heard the perfect song. I had just wactched Napeoleon Dynamite too so I was feeling in a giddy mood. LOLZ I thought to myself this is gonna be good. I also think I was inspired by Sleepy Brown and Outkast of the Dungeon Family. I freestyled the whole thing so that is why it all makes complete sense.
This was made in 2004 or early 2005 in Rewa and I found this on a computer in 2008. I was stoked :D. During these years I heard the actual song that the music is from. I think it could be The Little River band but I'm not too sure. If you do know please comment.



I Hope you enjoyed this one. My next one should have some Death Metal Projects and maybe a project in the infamous genre of Metrogrind that my good buddy Sean aka Bloodnut invented.

Peace out.

No comments:

Post a Comment