Wednesday, March 11, 2009

EMFH - Ginge Crew - Live @ Youthzone 2004

As said before there was some videos of EMFH on our demo (2005) of us playing live. My friend Anhand from bands Grind Thugs, Buzzkill, No Greater Power put Ginge Crew up for the peeps. Also he has done some short films too which once included Grindclops in a short film him and his mates made. They are Part of a Metal/Grind Auckland based Record Label Exhumation Recordings


Below are the videos.

Every Man For Himself - Ginge Crew - Live @Youthzone, Hamilton.



Grind Thugs short film - Slaughter House

Grindclops - Feel The Rhythm

This song is from this short film Grind Thugs made. I made this song after wanting to watch
crappy, yet great, movies from the 90's & 80's. So this was based on the Movie Cool Runnings.


Download and enjoy














DJ Stuck on The Bus feat DJ Yerik - Sleep Synth - mp4.


So I have uploaded another dance track that I made for myself to fall asleep to one night. This didn't work however because I was up all night making the beat and didn't go to sleep till 3.00am and I just had this beat on x3 and other beats I had made around the time. I think it was late 2008 and I was listening to heaps of Amenra, Earth, Pelican and Hot Chip so I made a song that incorparated (barely) these bands I was listening too.

Artwork I made last night. Above



So once again these files are Mp4 or m4a. Any queries email me.

I have also updated Links at the bottom of the Blog - EMFH myspace page, Grindclops, Seeing red blogspot (good for Hardcore downloads) and an Experimental/Alternative blogspot for music too. You should also try to eliminate every mosquito and annoying flying bug or insect. I hate them. They annoy the crap out of me. I think I have done quite well with this Blog so far, especially as I am on Dial up out here in Pukekohe.

Happy Trails to You......

THE MURDER HOUSE
Brento




No comments:

Post a Comment