Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Throwdown Thursdays

I thought I would have a bit of a theme every thursday (and in tthe future 'nearly every thursday' I bet). Any how I will put up bands that have sparked my love for hardcore or metal or a crossover thing.
This is the 1st one:
This is a band from the 90's that holds a lot of respect through out the hardcore scene (according to vetrans from the band Brothers Keeper)
Strongarm were a Christian hardcore band that were'nt seen as too preachy but held their strong beleifs and it'd either bother you or not. Anyways they hold this 90's metalcore sound that is prominent in a lot of these 90's bands releases such as Trial, Earth Crisis, Overcome and Shai Hulud.
Also personally when EMFH started up Dave Jordan from One Must Fall said we had a similar sound to them. Thats was a great compliment for me at the time.
STRONGARM - TRIALS

No comments:

Post a Comment