Monday, May 17, 2010

A good read


http://doublecrosswebzine.blogspot.com/

This blog I came across randomly and found some awesome footage, interviews, (old) show posters and other Hardcore related stuff.
It has heaps of stuff about 80's hardcore and documents a lot of stuff in a good light. It is similar to reading American Hardcore but it is a blog, an interesting one (if you're into that stuff anyways)

On a side note, I havent really updated this blog at all, pretty much forgot the email address i was using (as I stupidly choose to have so many) but I shall update heaps of stuff that I want and probably steal some links from other blogspots to download albums and then honestly deleting them after one listen, or whatever you do with them.

Another note is thatI have a distro starting up soon that I will probably post info and links on here. Plus some reviews about upcoming releases that I choose to bring into NZ.
It will primarily will be a vinyl distro but hoping to get shirts/clothing etc and some NZ releases.
So keep an eye out on here for info and if you have added me/become a fan or whatever I will send you messages about when im ordering next and specials etc. cool
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=56964923347&ref=ts



No comments:

Post a Comment