Wednesday, April 8, 2009

More shows !!!!!

Woah awesome, just as I was writing this blog I got a kick ass email. I was just gonna posts some shows up when I found out Hard Times will be playing the R18 show for Trash Talk. STOKED!
when i have the poster I'll put it up, but I'll put the All Ages one up on this here post, a h-yuck!


Friday 17th April - Spazzy's Congaline Party - The Basement, AK City

Sat 18th April - Happy 32ndth Andy - The 599, Morningside

Friday 24th April - Ward Lane, Hamilton

Sat 25th April - Zeal West Cafe, Henderson, West Auckland

Monday 5th May - R18, AK City


Tuesday 6th May -
Fox Den Studios, AK City, K'rd ****
***** VENUE has been changed to FOX DEN STUDIOS in St Kevins Ardcade, K'rd, AK CITY
***** VENUE has been changed to FOX DEN STUDIOS in St Kevins Ardcade, K'rd, AK CITY


Friday 15th May - RECESSION NIGHT @ Fox Den Studios, AK City, K'rd
**** POSTER to be Finalized


Friday 5th June - EMFH in Souf Is w/ Our Fallen - Queenstown**** POSTER to be Finalized

Sat 6th June - EMFH in Souf Is. w/ Antagonist A.D & Our Fallen **** POSTER to be Finalized

Part of Antagz South Island tour but above is the North Island Dates.



No comments:

Post a Comment